Choose one of the five types of power analysis availableIn Step 2, the Type of power analysis menu in the center of the main window is used to choose the appropriate analysis type.
ExampleThe first item from the Type of power analysis menu will display input and output parameters appropriate for an a priori power analysis (for t tests for independent groups if you followed the example provided in Step 1).
In an a priori power analyses, sample size N is computed as a function of
- the required power level (1-β),
- the pre-specified significance level α, and
- the population effect size to be detected with probability (1-β).
- the effect size, and
- a given sample size.
- the effect size,
- N, and
- an error probability ratio q = β/α.
- the population effect size parameter, and
- the sample size(s) used in a study.
- 1-β, and
Donnerstag, 23. 05. 2013
Questions about this website? Contact
Letzte Änderung: 12.05.2009, 15:58